A luxurious Pennsylvania woodland retreat, The Lodge at Woodloch is a sanctuary designed to help you focus on the health of body and mind. You’ll sleep well in luxurious accommodations and spend days as active or tranquil as you wish. Along with outdoor activities, fitness classes and healthy cooking, there is a relaxing spa offering wellness treatments and unique amenities such as the Whisper Lounge and Aqua Garden, as well as the new Lotus Labyrinth.
Soaring walls of windows invite the outdoors in to bring you in harmony with nature. Covered porches with rocking chairs and sunny terraces beckon you to lounge and relax. Cozy fireplaces invite a leisurely afternoon nap soothed by the warm glow of the hearth. Find a path that suits you and only you through our custom spa offerings. The Lodge’s Spa Concierge will personalize an itinerary specific to your needs and desires. Whether transforming your lifestyle with their Fit & Fab Wellness Management Program or a quick day-escape through their lavish Day Spa Packages, your path of discovery will leave you yearning for more.
Luxury Spa Facilities & Services
- 27 Treatment Rooms for customized face and body treatments
- Private Men’s and Women’s Spa Retreats, include
- Signature private shower/changing rooms
- Separate Men’s and Women’s saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools
- Private Men’s and Women’s fireplace lounges
- Co-ed Whisper Lounge – with a fireplace and an outdoor porch with rocking chairs
- Spa Boutique – Featuring spa wear, face and body products, books, CDs, DVDs, jewelry and more
- Aqua Garden, includes:
- Co-ed soaking pools with heated Hydromassage WaterWalls
- Indoor Pool especially designed for aqua classes
and water volleyball
- Outdoor Horizon Edge Whirlpool for year-round use
- Three MindBody Studios for aerobics, yoga, meditation, and more
- CardioWeight Studio – Full cardio equipment selection, resistance weights, free weights
- Dedicated Pilates training area
The Lodge at Woodloch program includes: lavish accommodations, three gourmet meals per day, guest speakers and workshops, creative arts, group fitness and lectures, cooking demonstrations, hiking and outdoor adventure, and access to all health and fitness amenities. Prices start at $329/night.